Tuesday 5 November 2013

Various Authors - Anthology

This anthology is produced by members of the Kindle Users Forum and is sold to raise funds to keep the forum going.  


Off the KUF

Amazon.com  Off the KUF

My review - 

If you are a one-genre reader then you won’t get much from a mixed anthology such as this but if you are a pick-and-mix person and enjoy several genres, even those stories that don’t fall neatly into one category, then this is your book!  Buy it now!

I am a member of the forum which produced this anthology and the variety of stories which were offered is tremendous.  Some are by favourite indie authors of mine so I knew I was in for a treat with at least part of the book.  I resisted the temptation to dip and go for those first and I have to say that the order of presentation has been carefully thought out.  It’s a real opportunity to savour those you know you will enjoy while trying out new flavours.  There are now authors whose work I had never encountered before who will have me lurking on their author pages to see what else they have published!

The book is of very high standard and I enjoyed almost all and was actually excited by some!  It’s a chunky read too – excellent value.  Don’t miss it – the world will be talking about it! 


Disclaimer – I’m in it!  ;)

1 comment:

  1. I hate writing short fiction, but I do love reading it. This looks good.

    ReplyDelete